Christmas Decorating Ideas

01:40 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Personally, I find the winter holidays to be the most special time of the year. My mother always made this holiday a wonderful one as she used to decorate the house in all things Christmas. I especially liked her Christmas decorating ideas, so I tried to follow her lead to help my own family enjoy this holiday thoroughly. There is a fine line between festive and flashy and I have always tried to give my best not to cross it. Thus, I have used for my Christmas decorations natural items and lights. I am a candle light lover so I wanted to use it outdoors but I didn't know how. My older sister helped me by giving me the idea to use ice globes in my yard, just as the people in 1970s did because of the energy crisis.



0 comments: