Gifts For Men

02:42 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay, by "best" and "top" some people mean cheap or inexpensive, while other people mean the latest fad or hot items. Me, I mean quality gifts that men can truly be happy to receive and enjoy.
I'm about quality not quantity. Give me a few nice things over a lot of mediocre things any day. No itchy sweaters, no goofy sweatshirts, ugly ties, and no sort-your-coins-and-hang-your-belts-while-telling-your-fortune gimmicks.
I recognize that in these economically troubled times people want to give gifts but many can't afford to spend as much as they'd like. Hey, I'm in the same boat. However, rather than give everyone a cheap gift just give a few people nice gifts; your loved ones. Forget the office swaps, the white elephants and all that. That's just wasting and trading money for the sake of few laughs.




0 comments: